BP750Ø_1*5GYJDN540 (5,400kN)

Shipment Method: Self Pick-Up or Ground Transportation (by 3rd party)
Payment Method: Local Cheque Deposit (CD) or Local Bank Transfer (TT)
Delivery Time: 3 Working Days after successful payment made


YCELL Capacity in BD-Load = 1*2,700 = 2,700kN
YJACK Capacity in BD-Load = 1*2,700 = 5,400kN
YJACK Test Range in BD-Load = 0 to 5,400kN


Tremie Hole = 400mm
Loading Area = 36.7%
Concrete Cover = 75mm


Fabrication Method: DIY by Welder, Competency Level L1 (do it yourself)
Installation Method: DIY by Installer, Competency Level L2 (do it yourself)
Testing Method: DIY by Tester, Competency Level L2 (do it yourself)


Hydraulic Hoses: included (length = pile top to balance level + 5m)
Telltale Wires: included (length = pile top to balance level + 5m)
Grouting Pipes: sonic logging pipes or poly pipes by contractor

SKU: BP750Ø_1*5GYJDN540
RM29,700.00
Availability: In stock

The list price is 20% of the Total Cost.  Remaining 80% cost need to be paid through Bank Transfer or Cheque before Delivery/shipment.
YCELL Capacity in BD = 1*2,700 = 2,700kN
YJACK Capacity in BD = 5*2,700 = 13,500kN
0 < Applied Load (BD) <= 13,500

5*4GYJ2D325
Tremie Hole = 400mm
Loading Area = 36.7%
Orbit Radius = 456.38mm